Sepia2.gif

[Blogging Tips] Instagram feed error? Remove it in one step!

11/05/2016 02:15:00 PM wawalicious小歪 0 Comments


Hello peeps, I'm gonna share some blogging "tips" which I discovered myself today.
Have you ever encountered to install a nice blog template and end up with imperfections. 

I am really satisfied with this nice and sweet minimalist blog template shared by yo!template
It's disappointing that my blog cannot fit perfectly with the instagram feed from the template.

I've tried solutions from the template forums, generated instagram access token, modified the token id and so on and yet the problem still there. Despite from this disappointment I just found another alternative and YES! I REMOVED IT.

Keep digging through the template html and finally I found the code for this unwanted column.
If you used the same or "almost same" template with me, just make sure you find the similar code at the "edit html" page and removed it.

Please make sure you preview your template before click SAVE to make any changes. 



Okay after these code has been removed, you may wanted to replace it with another instagram slider.
For my blog I used snapwidget, its free and just perfectly match what I need for my blog.

Signed up using your instagram account, create one and generate the code.
Replaced the old one with the snapwidget code and TADAAAAA, perfectly done.

* Please make sure you preview your template before click SAVE to make any changes. 
If you tried my way and yet the problem still there, feel free to ask at the templates forum.

If you find this article helpful, just click share and you may put another smile on someone face too!

Sharing is caring! Happy blogging

0 comments: