Sepia2.gif

.: About Me :.

3/23/2009 09:30:00 PM wawalicious小歪 4 Comments

Selfie updated irregularly :3



Born in 1990, Valerie Kau is the writer behind wawa-licious which established since 2014. A typical scorpio women with high enthusiastic about blogging and life. She started blogging since 14 years old by capturing her daily life into an online diary. Years later, Valerie has established herself as a renowned lifestyle blogger and has occasionally writing reviews and advertorials for cafes, restaurants, food and even anything she wants to ;)

 Her motto for life:
LIVE YOUR LIFE, LIVE IT, LOVE IT

Want to know more? Read more now :)

Hello world! Welcome to my sweet blog - "C'est ma vie", which brings out the meaning of "this is my life" in French. I speak Chinese aka Mandarin as my main language, therefore my blog is written in Chinese, for readers benefit I will try my best to include English translation for the recipes I've given in my blog .

I born in Malaysia, the land of multi-culture and frames with thousand of beautiful landscapes, currently staying in Kota Kinabalu, the land below the wind. 

I love experimenting with recipes that I crawl online and also from books. The recipes in my blog have been tested and tasted in the kitchen. If you have tried any of my recipes and have any feedback, please don't hesitate to leave me a message, I preferred you send me message at my facebook (click to add me) than individual blog posts which have tons of ads and spams but I will keep my eye on "true"message being left at every post.

I do write free tutorials about baking and blogging tips, sometimes gaming tips (sims 3) based on my experience and knowledge. All the content (text and images) in this blog are mine, unless noted otherwise. Please do not forward any of the content and claimed as yours. It does take a lot of effort to keep a blog running actively and I hope this effort will be respect.

If you do want to share any of my content to the world or individual, please at least tell me first in a visible way, send me an email at wawalicious90@gmail.com or private message at my facebook for the clearly stated for every using.

I am looking forward to all your comments and advice at my blog. They are what makes blogging fun and enjoyable. 

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Happy Living and Blogging everyone
 
Advertorials/Sponsorships email : wawalicious90@gmail.com 

I PREFER ACTIVE WEAR/ BEAUTY PRODUCTS/ LEGAL SERVICES/FOOD SPONSORSHIP/ADVERTORIALS 

-Follow me-

instagram : @wawa_licious
facebook : Valerie Kau (preferred)
weibo : http://www.weibo.com/wawalicious

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
PS// 文章里的食谱都已经过本人厨房试验,各位可以自行试验,如要转载任何一篇文章,请先留言通知和经过我的同意, 请尊重我的用心,虽然放上网的资料是公开的,但是盗窃是一种不尊重的行为,希望各位读者都能理解,谢谢。

4 comments:

lim said...

我看到了
矮矮胖胖的那个街市女人
就是你。。。

期待看你撞。。。哈哈

小刘 said...

最美是你了^_^

紫色的雨 said...

HARR ? 你不美 ? 拿我嘛是丑8怪了?

Anonymous said...

你很美。。真的很美噢^_^